Friday 2 November 2012

99 Days Plan

http://www.freeimageworks.com/images/2012/09/2013_snake_year_of-2.jpg
You may be thinking why am I blogging about the New Year so ahead of time. It is because I am PREPARING for it. My 99 Days Plan will start on 3 November 2012 and end on 9 February 2013 so that I can look my best when celebrating Chinese New Year.  

My 99 Days Plan include:
  1. Exercising at least 3 hours per week (with at least 1 session of interval training)
  2. No fried food (luckily I am not a fried food eater)
  3. Reduce sugar drinks intake to once a month
  4. Drink green tea at least every other day for cleansing
  5. If eating out, choose grilled/steam food. Do not make the meal a set so as to reduce calories intake. 
  6. Reduce any sugar intake to once every 2 weeks (include cakes, chocolates, sweets, pastries, sweet bread)
The last point is a killer for me. I LOVE bread!!! However, sweet bread like those you see in BreadTalk and Fourleaves will have a great amount of white flour, sugar and butter in them which will cause your blood sugar level to spike. This will then caused insulin to be activated. If your glycogen storage is full, these sugar will be translated into yellow fats which is what I do not want. This is why I have to sacrifice them and instead I will go for wholemeal/wholewheat bread and make my own sandwich so as to make my meals healthier. 

There are definitely more points I would like to add to my 99 Days Plan. What do you think I can add to it? Please join me together in this plan to become fit and healthy!! =D

Bye!
|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment