Wednesday 7 November 2012

Day 5: Core toning

[woman-6-pack-abs-3.jpg]
Source
What is sexier then toned and flat abs? To achieve this, the core area must be strengthened. The core area not only includes the tummy area as many people may think so. The core area actually includes the waist, stomach, hips, butt and the thighs. 

Like most of the Asian females, I am also much more bulkier around my core area especially my thighs which make it very difficult for me to find good fitting jeans. Whenever the thighs fit nicely, the waist area will be too loose. Therefore, I started to look for ways to tone my core and I found this video on Fitsugar which teaches a few exercises to tone and strengthen the core area.


I will try to do a few of these exercises everyday. Do join me in doing this exercises become more fit and toned.

Bye!
|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment