Friday 9 November 2012

Day 7: 1 WEEK DOWN!


Is already one week after I have started my 99 Days Plan. And I am suddenly down with sore throat today. Spam water and green tea like crazy for the whole of today. Luckily for me, I am much better now although I am rather lifeless during work today. 

Exercise
My aim of doing 3 hours of exercise per week seems to much for me to handle currently. I am only doing about 1.5 hours this week with 1 session of jogging and 2 sessions of toning exercises. Maybe that is why I am sick now because of lack of exercise. I have not done any interval training but will be aiming to do that tomorrow (if I am well) and perhaps I would share my interval training schedule tomorrow. 

I think I would need to be more motivated and make it a habit to exercise during my free time instead of just lazing around and watching shows which is not productive at all. I am very impressed with people that manage to get their butt out of their house to go exercise after going back from work in the evening. I need to find ways to motivate myself to exercise!

Food
I have not had any fried food and have been drinking green tea every weekday during work. But I did consumed sweets =( I try to reduce my guilt by choosing sugar-free options as I still require a small amount of sweets to keep my hunger pangs at bay during work especially from 3pm onwards. This is because I do not want to get any other things to eat as I want to reduce my calorie intake. I will limit myself to only 1 piece of sweet but I still feel a little guilty of that. I should look out for more healthy but convenient snacks to relieve myself of hunger pangs and to keep my metabolism kicking. 

One thing that I am very happy about is that I manage to cut back eating at night. I started to eat at night after about 9pm on most nights after starting work. This is when I feel that I am starting to get fats accumulating around the tummy. Now that I manage to stop any food intake after 9pm, I actually feel lighter physcially even though my weight did not change. Hopefully, this good habit can last throughout my life.

Bye!
|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment