Saturday 17 November 2012

Day 15: Treats

Carpenter and Cook
This is my treat after 2 weeks under the 99 Day Plan. In all diet plans, remember to listen to your body. If your body craves for a certain type of food, do give in but remember to follow these following rules. 
  1. Keep your treat to only 1 portion or if it is a full meal, make sure you are only 70% full. 
  2. Slowly savour the treat that you have so as to keep satisfied for a longer period of time. 
  3. Always choose a healthier option of the treat whenever possible (eg. no whipped cream in your Starbucks)
Since it is my friend's birthday, we had a some sort of tea party for her with cakes and tea. I had a vegetable quiche and it was AWESOME! I think it definitely tasted better than the bacon quiche that my friend had because I am a very big fan with anything mushroom and tomatoes. Than, we had our cakes. I had a toffee pecan brownie which is super chocolaty and moist. My friends had sea salt caramel tart and passionfruit meringue tart. I did not taste the sea salt caramel but thought that the passionfruit meringue tart is light and tangy. A very nice dessert for people on a diet (I should be eating that, I know). Anyways, food is always delicious when you have great company around even if you have to brave the rain and the storm to reach.

Anyways, I may have a new exercise plan that I want to follow next week. Please look out for it.

Bye!
|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment