Friday 16 November 2012

Day 14: 2 Weeks down!

It has been 2 weeks after I have started on this 99 Day Plan. Honestly, I have not seen any weight drop at all but I do feel like I became lighter and cleaner (if this makes any sense to you). One thing that I am quite happy is that my humongous thighs has dropped about half an inch. YEAH! This is probably due to my exercises like running and muscle toning. Hopefully, I can see some losses in my tummy area soon. 

For the next week, what I will do to increase my intensity is to put in 5 - 10 minutes of exercises before going to work and when I reached home after work everyday. Exercises may include push-ups, crunches and lunges (with variations). This will boost my metabolism and keep my heart and lungs moving especially in the morning. Also, it can provide my body with energy to kickstart my day.

And today is the last day of school for all primary school children. How I wish that I am back in school now that I have started working. I want to go to a holiday. I remembered during my school holidays, I went to Genting! It was so fun! I want to go back there again! When doing my research on Genting, I found out they have many new things that I have never seen before when I was there. For girls out, they have actually a late night shopping at their First World Hotel which opens from 10am to 1am during this holiday period of 9 November to 31 December. This is so exciting. The link to shopping is this http://www.rwgenting.com.sg/en/shopping/index.htm


Not only their shopping, they have their awesome theme park which seems so much better than the one in the past. Coincidentally, First World Hotel is the hotel that I stayed in when I went Genting. It seems to have so much more facilities now. I want to take leave to go there!

Anyone want to go there with me? =D

|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment