Thursday 22 November 2012

Day 20: Motivation-less


I think I have just reached a plateau in this diet plan. I feel no motivation to continue with this plan. I have not exercised for this week. I was eating after 9pm again. This is so contradicting when I did a post before about motivation and now I am feeling low and without motivation. This is not only happening for my diet plan. My motivation-less is affecting my work and my life as well. Everyday I will be going home, have dinner and stone in front of a computer (again) and watch some videos while eating something. 

I tried looking for motivation in my favorite fitness websites like Fitsugar and also motivation phases on Tumblr but it seems like I am not absorbing anything from them. I will just read, understand and close the page. I do not have the urgency, the feel to do the exercises or the recipes on these websites even if they look exciting, attractive to me. 

What is going on with me? I think the most likely reason is that I am feeling unsatisfied with my work now. I am now actually typing this blog post during my work. It is now about 10am and I have just started work but I do not feel like doing anything because I know I will finish it in a short while and will be left with nothing to do for the whole day. It seems like I am wasting my life over here. I want to do something important, something useful to the company. However, just because I am a contract staff here, I am unable to be involve in many of the projects here. I do not want to feel like this but I can't help it. 

What should I do?

|ser| 

No comments:

Post a Comment