Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 18: Eating Raw


Looking at my lunch today which is duck rice suddenly made me think that my food looks terrible. It is just a bunch of brownish-looking food that does not look appetizing at all. Not only does it look unappetizing, it is also not healthy. I am eating this because this is what was leftover from yesterday's dinner which is also duck rice and I will be eating it again tonight as duck noodle. This made me thought that I should probably start eating raw. 

Eating raw means eating food that are not processed or cooked under very high temperatures because these 2 kinds of processing causes the food to degrade and not have the nutrients that they should originally have. Of course, I am not asking you to eat meats raw because eating raw usually refers to eating fruits and vegetables. These colorful foods will instantly light up your day and probably you will feel satisfied because these food have a large volume but have lesser amount of calories which mean that you can actually eat more of it. 

One other good reason to start eating raw is it will help you to detox and to get rid of any unwanted items in your system. This is because eating raw is easier on our digestive system, it allows our digestive system concentrate on the "dirty" things in our tract and removing them. You will probably feel lighter after the detox. Probably I should start on a 1 week detox and see if it works. Do any of you have an idea on what to do for a detox session? Please share if you do have. 

That's all!
Bye!
|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment