Tuesday 3 December 2013

I am BACK!

ただいま!I am finally back on blogosphere after about 1 year of hiatus. As of my previous entry last November, I have been motivation-less and feeling that I have not been doing anything useful with my life. But now that I have just started on a new job, I hope that I will not find myself so useless anymore and will buck up and complete many things that I want to do! 

As for the fitness part, I am still on the journey of getting more fit and doing more runs. I have just completed the Nike We Run 2013 in about 1hr 5min. A new record for me!! So now I have made my up mind to complete at least a half-marathon next year. I am looking at doing the Sundown Marathon or the Adidas King of the Road. If anybody who wants to join me, please feel free to contact me! It is good to have a training buddy too!!


Also, I have recently been going to runs with Puma Running Club. Puma Running Club runs every Thursday at 7.15pm at Marina Square. I have went to 2 runs with them and will be going for the 3rd run this coming Thursday too. They usually run about 6 km. The pace usually depends on the group that is running together but usually the whole run will complete in about 30min (for the faster folks) to 45min. For this run, what is cool is that Puma will rent you their running shoes for 4 sessions to test out their shoes. After the 4th session, you will have to purchase their shoes to keep on running with them as this is after all a Puma Running Club. But you have 20% discount off their merchandise! Their runs are lead by a local running club called Team RunFanatics. Do check them out for more details. Definitely looking forward to the next run with them. 

Hopefully I will be blogging more often in the future so as to record down my daily activities. Things that I find it interesting or thoughts and opinions that I find that I need to share. So my future posts will not be purely on about fitness but also on beauty, food and any other interesting things. So stay on and read this space. 

Till the next time :D

|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment