Saturday 7 December 2013

猪杂面线 at Zion Riverside Food Centre

I had a session of yoga today at Affinity Yoga at the branch at River Valley. Awesome place to do yoga but as usual, I am struggling with a lot of the poses due to my inflexibility. But I believe that I am getting more and more flexible as time passes. Yoga really helps to improve my flexibility, strengthen and lengthen your muscles. For girls that love the look of long legs, go try yoga. 


After yoga, I went to Zion Riverside Food Centre for my lunch. I was very surprised that the food centre is not full as there are a lot of good food in this place. 

 

This particular store #13 that sells pig organs soup caught my eye because I have not found another stall that can compete with the one in Ghim Moh Food Centre so I tried their Pig Organ Mee Sua. 


The broth is good but I think is loaded with a tad bit too much of MSG. The pig liver is very nicely cook. Usually, I do not like the taste of pig liver but this pig liver is cooked so well such that is not too powdery or not too rubbery. The rest of the ingredients are very good as well but I find that the mee sua is cooked for a bit too long. 

All in all, I still think the pig organ soup in Ghim Moh Food Centre is better but I will definitely come to Zion Riverside Food Centre to try the other stalls like the chicken rice store and the char kuay teow. 

One thing I am happy today:
YOGA!

lserl

No comments:

Post a Comment