Monday 16 December 2013

Weekend buys & exercise

I am currently writing this entry with super sore calf, thighs, hamstring and glutes. Thanks to the gym session I had on Saturday with Gerald from Abvolution. I think I killed myself by going yoga in the morning then without having any lunch, I went to gym. I did not expect that I will feel so sore after these exercises on Saturday! I think my muscles will still not recover even after today. To counter the soreness, I went for Hot B (Bikram) yoga yesterday. The poses killed me as I was unable to completely relax into some of the poses but I feel better right after that but the tightness of the muscles still crept up to me after some time. I shall try to do some stretching after I go home today and hopefully it will not be so painful to walk tomorrow. 

I bought 2 items this weekend which I am so proud of. I am so in love with these 2 items!! <3

Studded shoes from The Editior's Market (Cathay Cineleisure) @$15

Black leather oversize bag from Mango (Marina Square) @$39

These 2 items are loves and for the price is double loves! The Editor's Market is having a sale with all their shoes at only $15 when their actual retail price is usually above $30. So I actually got the shoes at more than 50% off. Such an awesome buy. As for the bag, Mango is having a up to 50% sale on their past season items. This bag is so suitable for people to bring up to plane as a carry on bag or for me to go gym or yoga in as this bag is so spacious. I am so going to style these two items together in an all-black ensemble. 

One thing I am happy today:
GREAT BUYS THIS WEEKEND!

|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment