Thursday 5 December 2013

Happiness

Happiness. A word that is easy to say but difficult to define. Everybody has their own definition of what happiness is. Some people can be happy with a full stomach, some require a luxurious yacht. Some require a stable income, some require a branded bag. To me, happiness is not just about things that you feel with your five senses, is also about your physical and mental state of health. Happiness must come from within and objects are just tools for you to reach your ultimate happiness. 

Personally, I think mental happiness plays a very huge role in controlling how we feel inside. If we think positive thoughts and keep ourselves busy with the things that we enjoy doing, we will be easily satisfied. But how is it easy is it for  us to keep ourselves busy with the things that we enjoy doing? I dare say that most people in the world are usually working for the sake to keep ourselves alive. Only a handful of us are actually enjoying their work. Recently, I read a tweet from muttons from 987fm that said that they are grateful that they do not have to work because being a DJ is not work, is a passion. 

I am going to write down one thing per day that makes me happy as I think that I have to constantly remind myself that I am happy and do not make myself so depressed all the time. Being depressed will seriously screw up your health. 

So for today, one thing that I am happy about is:
I AM GOING TO RUN LATER WITH THE PUMA RUNNING CLUB :D 

|ser|

No comments:

Post a Comment