Tuesday 31 December 2013

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2014

2013 has been quite a monotonous year for me. It seems to me that it is the saddest year that I have went through so far. Although there are definitely good and fun things that happen, I can only remember the negative ones.  So, for 2014, I must make it happier and more eventful. I have never did a new year resolutions before but I will do one this year so as to make myself feel that I have done something good this year. 

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2014
1) Complete a half-marathon.
         ONGOING. Manage to run 15 km recently. Will definitely join a half-marathon next year. Probably Sundown marathon. 
2) 10 km timing to be under 60 min.
         ONGOING. Recently my pace is up to 6.20 min per hour. 
3) Reduce weight to less than 55 kg and lose the stomach and inner thighs. Also, fat percentage to be less than 20% because I want abs!! And be more flexible. 
          ONGOING. Refer to my previous posts.
4) Increase my social circle. 
         ONGOING. Went to a touch rugby meetup and will be going for another meetup this Saturday and next Friday. 
5) Backpacking/diving/hiking overseas.
6) Family holiday to HK or beach country (eg. Boracay, Phuket, Koh Samui, Bali, Langkawi)
7) Beautify skin especially on my face. 
           ONGOING. Since very long ago. 
8) Have job satisfaction.

Just saw a video by the Fung Brothers from Youtube with regards to New Year Resolutions where they said it sucked (how ironic). True that we nowadays have a lot of distractions around us that will bring us away from our goals so we have to be more mindful and keep our goals always in sight. Eg. we can print a copy out and read it every night or just tattoo it on yourself (just kidding k?). 

Anyways, the video is linked below for those who are interested. HAPPY 2014 TO ALL!


|ser|






No comments:

Post a Comment