Wednesday 4 December 2013

Haul from Westgate

Went to the new Westgate mall in Jurong East yesterday and I spent a bomb on the 8 pieces of clothes that you see below. 


There is this shop called TEMT that has 50% for the WHOLE shop. There are a lot of basics, tops, jackets, skirts and dresses that are suited for casual and office wear. I spent only $84.80 for these 8 pieces of clothes. Such a good buy! HAPPY :D

Westgate is a medium-sized shopping mall with 5 levels and the 5th level is the lobby to the condo. The Fitness First on the 5th level is said to have an outdoor pool with a view of Jurong. The environment seems to be very cool and maybe I should go there for trial.

Also, as usual of all of the recent new shopping malls, there are a lot of restaurants in Westgate. There are many high end boutiques situated in the 1st level which are not yet open and of course the Isetan is to die for (for the foodhall of course). The foodhall is rather huge in size with its own bakery as well. The bread looks so oiishi! I shall buy myself one the next time I go over :)

Because of the opening of these 3 malls in Jurong (Jcube, JEM and Westgate), now I do not need to go all the way to the city area for shopping. YEAH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment